Welcome to Austin Brief. By accessing our website www.austinbrief.com or using any of our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using our website.
- Acceptance of Terms By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you should not use our website.
- Use of Content All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, is the property of Austin Brief and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may access and use the content for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use, including but not limited to reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or display of the content, without the prior written consent of Austin Brief is strictly prohibited.
- User Conduct You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of our website by, any third party. You must not use our website to harass, intimidate, or impersonate any person, or to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Austin Brief. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our website and all content, information, and services provided on our website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Austin Brief makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or services included on our website. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability Austin Brief shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data, or other intangible damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Austin Brief, its affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that