- What are cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- What types of cookies do we use? We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for you to be able to use some features of our Site, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some features of our Site may not work properly.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use our Site, such as which pages you visit most often. This information helps us improve our Site and your experience on it.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced features.
- How can I control cookies? You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.